Could the name of the NT service not have any spaces in it?

From: jirak@lexmark.com
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 19:41:41 MET

    Because of the syntax of the NT scheduler command, you cannot schedule a service
    which has a name with spaces in it. The scheduler command should look something
    like

    at 1:00 "net start "ECDL2K-108 Service Client""

    but the scheduler barfs on the double quote, and I can't figure out a way to
    escape the quote sign. With only a single-word service name you can just say

    at 1:00 "net start ESC"

    This is just a suggestion for the next release, and, yes, I am too lasy to fix
    it and compile it myself.

    Joel Jirak