RE: Could the name of the NT service not have any spaces in it?

From: Jeff Gilchrist (Jeff.Gilchrist@entrust.com)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 19:57:18 MET

    I didn't realise this caused a problem. Brian and I are working on a v1.1.2
    right now with some new features so it shouldn't be a problem to remove the
    spaces. I guess using underscore would work right?

    In the mean time, have you tried using single quotes?

    at 1:00 "net start 'ECDL2K-108 Service Client'"

    I have no idea if that will work or not.

    Regards,
    Jeff.