ecdl2K-108 on UltraSPARC using VIS

From: Eddie C. Dost (ecd@skynet.be)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 22:54:19 MET

    Hi,

    I would like to port the ecdl2K-108 program to my Ultras running Linux.
    I want to use the MMX like VIS instructions special to UltraSPARCs.

    How do I verify correctness of the port, is there any test data I could
    use for this?

    To whom do I send the resulting code? - This would be interesting, as
    Ultras running Solaris should also benefit from this. I have the ability
    to also test this on Solaris 2.6.

    Eddie C. Dost
    ecd@skynet.be