RE: Running NT on multiple processors

From: Jeff Gilchrist (Jeff.Gilchrist@entrust.com)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 20:12:02 MET

    Are you running the same ecdl/ecdl-mmx.exe file from the same directory
    twice? If yes then both programs are starting from the same starting point
    and checking the same space. You can either create a second directory and
    run the second instance from there (don't copy the saved.state file over) or
    you can get the NT port that Brian Gladman and I worked on which will
    automatically detect multiple processors and run the client using all the
    processors and handle the saved states properly.

    You can download this version at:
    http://pauillac.inria.fr/~harley/ecdl7/ports/Gladman/

    We hope to release a faster and bug fixed version tomorrow (Wed. Jan 5th) so
    you might want to wait until then. If you are interested in using it right
    away let me know and I will send you the latest build.

    Regards,
    Jeff.