ECDL Bug Fix

From: Brian Gladman (brian.gladman@btinternet.com)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 15:22:34 MET

    Hi Everyone,

    Jeff Gilchrist and I have just released a new version of the ecdl service
    port to fix the proxy problem with http and Rob has kindly put the new
    release up on his page.

    This release has also been changed to use winsock 1 so it should run on
    Windows 95 without needing a winsock 2 upgrade (thanks to Jim Fougeron for
    suggesting this).

    Our thanks to everyone who has assisted with the testing of this new
    release.

        best regards, Brian Gladman