RE: systray version?

From: Jeff Gilchrist (Jeff.Gilchrist@entrust.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 22:52:38 MET

The wait is finally over. It isn't a minimize to systray version but a
service version for both NT and 95/98 so it will continue to run in the
background even if there is nobody logged into the machine. On NT you need
to have Administrator access to install it as a service. It can also be run
in the foreground in a DOS box by using "ecdl -r" if you don't want to run
it as a service.

Brian Gladman and I have been working on integrating the Windows service
code into his port of the ecdl client. Robert Harley just made it available
on the web page so everyone can download it at:
http://pauillac.inria.fr/~harley/ecdl7/ports/Gladman/v110/

This port will also automatically use MMX if detected (so you don't need two
different executable) and if you are running NT with multiple CPUs it will
automatically use all of them.

If you have any problems, please let myself or Brian know about it.

Best Regards,
Jeff Gilchrist