systray version?

From: B.K. DeLong (bkdelong@pobox.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 13:46:49 MET

Hi all-

Has anyone developed a functioning Win 9x/NT version of the software that
will auto-minimize to the systray? I heard we were pretty close to getting
this done and it won't be long before the processes on my 25 machines will
slowly get shut down as people return from holiday.

I can at least 5 more machines if we can develop such a feature......

--
B.K. DeLong                203 Washington St
bkdelong@pobox.com  Salem, MA 01970