Re: ecdl2k-108 - Alternative WIndows Port

From: Mary Beth Wirtz Osiecki (osieckis@nji.com)
Date: Sat Dec 18 1999 - 00:43:45 MET

Thank you for the URL for the Winsock 2 update. I was aware of the update but did
not mention it for a reason. There are probably many people that would be willing
to run the client but not upgrade their machines. Additionally, I am trying to
sneakernet this particular machine. There is no reason for it to go after the
WinSock code when the batch parameter is used.
I am using this particular machine to benchmark the new code as Brian Gladman
requested.