Re: ecdl2k-108 - Alternative WIndows Port

From: Greg Childers (gchil0@pop.uky.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 17 1999 - 20:46:32 MET

I got the same error. The Winsock 2 update for Win95 is available at
http://www.microsoft.com/windows95/downloads/contents/wuadmintools/s_wunetwo
rkingtools/w95sockets2/default.asp

After I installed the update, everything works fine except for the annoying
':0' appended to the machine name. I suspect that's for SMP machines?

Greg