sco unixware7 binaries anyone?

From: Vincent Goffin (vjg@research.att.com)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 08:14:54 MET

    I have not yet been able to compile the ecdl client on i686-UnixWare7.1.0-sysv5
    with the mmx instructions. Without them is easy, but the iteration count
    is underwhelming. It looks like I need gas to assemble the final mmx code,
    but it is hard to build anything on the SCO's I have access to.
    Before sinking any more time into this, I would greatly appreciate hearing
    from anyone who has already done it.
    Many thanks!