forgot to submit some points!

From: Jason W. King (jwking@istar.ca)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 01:13:25 MET

    Hi,

    back in December, I switched my program to batch instead of http, by
    mistake. As a result, I have a half dozen points or so that I have
    never submitted. Can I just enter a whole bunch of them in the form at
    the ecdl website...and have the duplicate points removed? I wanted to
    make sure that my point total was not inflated by duplicate points.
    Will this work?

        jay

    --
    Jason W. King