Re: Problems sending points

From: Daniel de Rauglaudre (daniel.de_rauglaudre@inria.fr)
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 11:13:04 MET

Hello Pascal,

> I have configured the ecdl program in batch mode an it calculated
> about 13 points during the week end. I followed the procedure and so sent
> (yesterday morning) the file dist1.points to ecdl2K-108@cristal.inria.fr
> without any subject (the file was attached to the mail). These points have
> not been taken into account on the web page so I resent the dist1.points
> file (yesterday afternoon) to ecdl2K-108@rupture.net without any subject as
> above. Nothing hapened on the web page.
> Did I made a mistake ????

I see two Pascal Legal registered. One with the address
pascal.legal@cnet.francetelecom.fr, the other with the
address pascallegal@lemel.fr.

Which is the good one?

Which one did you use to send your points?

You address should appear in your points in ECC-L2.

If it is not the good one, your point is probably in the "anonymous
points".

--
Daniel de RAUGLAUDRE
daniel.de_rauglaudre@inria.fr