RE: NT Service Update

From: Jeff Gilchrist (Jeff.Gilchrist@entrust.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 17:42:22 MET

I don't know what was going on. I tried that on a Win98 box but it wouldn't
compile. When I tried the CYGWIN 20.1 and GCC 2.95.2 on an NT machine it
will compile fine although I didn't install the binutils and winapi-bin. I
think the winapi-bin are some windows libraries that the author ported over.

As it turns out Brian Gladman's code does have HTTP I skimmed the code too
fast. I have been talking to him and it looks like it shouldn't be too hard
to get the NTService code working with his port.

The CYGWIN will not compile my service code as it currently stands but I
will try to get it working as well.

Regards,
Jeff.