Windows port works on Win95/98 and request

From: Greg Childers (gchil0@pop.uky.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 05:44:19 MET

Hi,

I saw the corrupt DLL email, but thought I'd try the windows port anyway. I've downloaded the zipped Windows port, and it runs without problems on both an MMX Win98 machine and a non-MMX Win95 machine. Are others experiencing a problem?

If so, and if your Windows porter is otherwise occupied, I have Cygwin 20.1 with gcc 2.95.2 and binutils 2.9.4 available to compile one.

Also, when the code is compiled with Cygwin, it does not print the speed. Could this be fixed in the next version?

Thanks,
Greg

Greg