When do manually submitted points show up on the web?

From: Gernot Salzer (salzer@logic.at)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 11:20:41 MET

    Hi,

    it seems that the ECDL database hasn't received any new points from
    the machine bfnth21.kfunigraz.ac.at since Jan 26; at least the web pages
    tell so.

    Since the process generated points in dist.points nevertheless,
    I assumed that something went wrong with automated mailing and
    submitted the points by hand: first by mail to ecdl2K-108@pauillac.inria.fr,
    and several hours later some additional points via the web form.

    This was yesterday, but even today no new points show up in the web tables
    for this machine. Are any further actions required on my part, is anything
    wrong with my setup, or is the fault on the receiver side?

    Regards, Gernot