CLANS & some thoughts of new project

From: Mikhail N. Volkov (root@cron.khv.ru)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 11:51:23 MET

    Hi.

    I think, that it'll be good to have a possibility to create clans inside the team.
    There will be more competitive incentives and all we need - is one more hierarchy level in users database.

    And it'll be perfect to start new project having ready clients for most platforms .
    ( Some people ask me if OS/2 or Netware ports ;)

    From current project I observe, that optimized and good-working ports become available in a month from the start. Why waste time?

    Mikhail.