RE: ECDL service problem

From: Jeff Gilchrist (Jeff.Gilchrist@entrust.com)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 19:27:25 MET

    Just in case anyone was curious, Kai and I found the problem. For some
    reason Kai's Win95 machine didn't have the "RunServices" key in the registry
    which is required for the ECDL Service client to work. I'm not sure how
    this happened since it is there by default on the Win95 and Win98 machines
    that I have used.

    Once Kai created the correct key:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices

    the program installs fine and is working.

    Regards,
    Jeff.