RE: 30 PC lab to join the effort

From: Jeff Gilchrist (Jeff.Gilchrist@entrust.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 15:11:39 MET

-----Original Message-----
From: B.K. DeLong [mailto:bkdelong@pobox.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 1999 9:05 AM
To: ecdl-list@pauillac.inria.fr
Subject: 30 PC lab to join the effort

> I have the ability to add 30-50 PCs to this effort but in
> order to allow the software to run, I need to find away to
> get the MS DOS window to minimize to the systray or to run
> totally in the background unbeknownst to the user.

Another thing that would be very useful is for the win32 version to be able
to run as a service in NT so it could run in the background constantly even
when there are no users logged into the system.

I've never created an NT service before so I don't think I would be much
help here, does anyone out there have experience doing this?

Jeff.