Re: Compute for Apache

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 02:18:34 MET

Speaking of which, I can't tell if my machines
performing at optimum levels or if it's even sending
anything back or working at all. It's chunking along and
has probably stored a dozen distinguished points, but I am not
sure I have my email, etc. configured correctly locally.
Nothing's showing up in the stats. Anyway I can tell if
anything's been received on that end?

Greg

--
Greg Bolcer